Did you know that if you send a letter to Santa via Royal Mail, you’ll get an absolutely FREE reply?
Royal Mail are offering this free service to deliver your child their reply from Santa.
It’s great to have friends in high places.
This year, Christmas isn’t really looking as though it will be our typical one. There are however, a few traditions that won’t be affected by Covid-19.
We might be heading for a virtual Christmas, but there are still ways to make sure that the kids enjoy the build up to Christmas.
There will be more time at home, as parties and other gatherings are probably off the list. So there’s absolutely no excuse as to why you can’t start working your way through this epic list of Christmas movies to watch with the family.
And of course, the children can receive a letter from the big man himself.
So here’s how to get your free letter from Santa
- Write your letter to Santa.
- Make sure that you include your full name and address in your letter.
- Put a stamp on the envelope so that it arrives in the right place.
- Write Santa’s address really carefully.
- Make sure that you send it before Friday 11th December 2020.
Here’s Santa’s address:
To find out more, visit Royal Mail’s Letter to Santa page on their website.