Ryton Pools is up there are as possibly our favourite country park in Warwickshire.
It is run by Warwickshire County Council and in my opinion, is one of the best places you’ll find for a day out that can please the whole family.
It has something for everyone, with 2 play areas (one for little legs and another for the more adventurous), lots of outdoor space, trail routes, and loads of nature.
What’s at this Warwickshire park?
At a glance, this is what you’ll find at Ryton Pools:
- 2 play areas
- Sensory garden
- Pirates trail
- Picnic benches and wide open space for blankets
- Children’s parties
- Cycling routes and bike hire
- Dog walking routes
- Miniature railway
- Toilets with baby change
- Visitor centre
- Events programme
The cafe serves a range of food and drink, with kids lunch boxes available. They also have ice creams available, but you will also often find an ice cream van near to Foothills Adventure Play Area
Parking needs to be pre-booked through Eventbrite currently, and is £3 for a session.
What you need to know
- DOGS ALLOWED? Yes, on and off leads.
- PICNIC PLACE? Yes, tables dotted around and lots of grassy space for blankets.
- TOILETS? Yes, near the cafe.
- ADDRESS: Ryton Road, Bubbenhall, Coventry. CV8 3BH.
Visit Warwickshire’s Country Parks for more information.
Read about more walks and nature reserves we recommend.